In the June 5, 2017 online version of the New Yorker, Harvard historian Jill Lepore bemoans a contemporary literary scene in which there is not only a plethora of dark dystopian novels, but...
- Search Chronicling America
- Newspapers of Connecticut
- Newspapers at Connecticut State Library
- CDNP Advisory Board, 2017-2019
- National Digital Newspaper Program
- NDNP Extras!
- Newspapers and the Connecticut Home Front in the First World War
- Press Releases
- Can You Help?
- CCSS Inquiry Instruction Resources–July 29, 2017
Category Specific RSS
Follow Connecticut Digital Newspaper Project
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers
advertising African American agriculture artists arts Black History Month Bridgeport Bridgeport CT censorship children civil rights Connecticut Council of Defense Country LIfe Movement county fairs Earth Day education eight-hour day movement electricity Fashion fiction film food supply gardens Halloween housing Hungarian immigrant lives industry labor unions Magyar music NAACP Native American New Haven Norwich CT popular culture sports technology Thanksgiving veterans woman suffrage women Women's History Month working women World War I